Kathy Hill-Young Community Spirit Awards 2016
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
The Kathy Hill-Young Community Spirit Awards Ceremony will be held
DECEMBER 9th @ 7PM at the Westin @ DIA : 8300 Pena St. Denver, CO 80249
Tickets are $165 per person // 2 ticket discount is $300
Click Here to View Sponsorship Levels for the ALL IN for Families Casino Night & Gala
The award is dedicated to the memory of Kathy Hill-Young, the first Executive Director of the Families Forward Resource Center until her death on December 6, 2008. Kathy’s passion for helping families in our community resulted in a life’s work that had a positive effect on thousands of people. Kathy created a comprehensive family support center that first worked to support families struggling with the decommission of the Lowry Air Force base, and then expanded over 20 years to support families all over northeast Denver and in northern Aurora.
The Kathy Hill-Young Community Spirit award recognizes an individual, organization, business and a volunteer who exemplifies the life and values of Kathy Hill-Young by making a significant commitment to the improvement of his or her community. An outstanding Individual, Organization, Business and Volunteer that has shown a leadership role and has delivered services that create a safe, healthy, cohesive community through individual and family support and empowerment will receive an award.
• Direct involvement in implementing, advancing and improving opportunities for children, youth and families
• Effective networking to promote involvement of children, youth and families
• Community involvement leading to improved access to services and opportunities
• Served as a role model by impacting children, youth and families at the community level, educational level and professional level
• Exhibited leadership qualities to improve the quality of life in the community
• Candidates can be Individuals, Organizations, Businesses and Volunteers that have demonstrated an outstanding level of commitment to advance causes of interest for families and community.
Fill Out NOMINATION Form Below
Nomination Process OPEN for 2016
DEADLINE: NOV 1st 2016
Families Forward Resource Center
4800 Telluride St. B5-162
Denver, CO 80249
La Toya Petty: Latoya@familiesforwardrc.org