FNE DENVER COMMUNITY COLLABORATIVE
The Far Northeast Community Collaborative was created about 10yrs ago for community organizations and business owners to maintain a working relationship and produce constant collaborative efforts for the advancement of Montbello, Green Valley Ranch and North Aurora communities.
The Collaborative meetings give us a chance to meet, share resources and learn about the progressive work in FNE Denver and surrounding areas.
CHANGES TO THE COLLABORATIVE
Families Forward RC has been the host of the collaborative meetings since the beginning. We have decided to focus our efforts in making sure the meetings are producing measurable outcomes in an efficient way. WE ALL KNOW that there are way too many meetings happening in FNE Denver, so FFRC decided to make some targeted changes.
1) There will be only 4 collaborative meetings a year. We are expecting community players to dedicate their time and make these 4 meetings a priority.
- The meetings will be 4 hours long from 9am-1pm.
- FFRC will maintain a community calendar
- FFRC will provide lunch
2) Meeting Agenda. The meetings will follow the following format.
9am: Meeting Begins- Introductions: 30-second elevator speech or "commercial"
9:20am: 1st 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
9:40am: 2nd 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
10am: Group Business- Share calendar events, talk recruitment and other community business
10:30am: 3rd 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
10:50am: 4th 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
11:10am: How did you generate collaborative efforts with FNE Community Collaborative
(leads passed, 1-on-1's, guests, events)
11:30am: 5th 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
11:50am: 6th 20 min presentation from a collaborative member
12:10pm: LUNCH and Networking Time
3) COME PREPARED. We will only meet 4 times a year, so PLEASE COME PREPARED! Bring your business cards, copies of materials and flyers you want to share with the community and have your personal calendar ready to schedule 1-on-1's with collaborative members.
MEETING TIMES and LINKS TO SUPPORTING INFORMATION
TH: February 22nd 2018
TH: May 24th 2018
TH: August 23rd 2018
TH: Nov 15th 2018
TH: Feb 28th 2019
If you any questions please e-mail
La Toya Petty - Director of Development email@example.com
Our Meeting Space
4800 Telluride St. Building 5 #162
Denver, CO 80249