Board Member Engagement
Families Forward Resource Center is doing things a little differently. We are truly a community based organization and we want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to become part of the family. So, we've decided to have an open application process for our Board of Directors.
We are looking for intrinsically motivated individuals who have a vested interest in the communities of Montbello, Green Valley Ranch and North Aurora to apply to FFRC's Board of Directors.
Apply if you:
- have an innate curiosity in knowing the challenges of the community and the challenges to support a community.
- are willing to provide a time commitment of 4-6 hours a month to board meetings, committee meetings and the occasional community event.
- want to invest in the future of Families Forward RC and have a lasting impact on the families we serve.
- Fill out the application and submit it before September 1st, 2017.
- An interview will be conducted by FFRC's Executive Director and a current Board member.
- Visit FFRC's next Board Meeting
- We will inform you if you've been selected.
Click the links below to download the application and guidelines
e-mail your completed application to: email@example.com
La Toya Petty: Director of Development